Are you tired of depending on glasses and contact lenses to see?
Explore the potential suitability of the groundbreaking EVO ICL vision correction procedure at Schneider LASIK Centers. Our primary focus is on ensuring our patients’ visual independence, and we are dedicated to supporting you in achieving this goal.
What is the EVO ICL?
The EVO ICL is a phakic IOL and implantable collamer lens. Collamer is a biocompatible material that won’t cause dry eyes after implantation.
It also protects your eyes from the sun’s UV rays and promotes a natural feel. Once it’s in your eye, you won’t be able to feel it, and nobody will know it’s there unless you tell them. The EVO ICL is positioned inside the eye between your iris and your natural lens. It’s an additive lens that doesn’t require reshaping the cornea or removing the natural lens to correct your vision.
Who is a Good Candidate for the EVO ICL?
You may be a good candidate for the EVO ICL if the following applies to you:
- You’re nearsighted with a prescription of up to -20 diopters
- You have astigmatism of up to -4 diopters
- You want to reduce your dependence on glasses and contact lenses
- You’re not currently pregnant or nursing
- You have a stable prescription that’s remained unchanged for at least a year or more
- You’re in good health
- You have healthy eyes
- You have realistic expectations about what the EVO ICL can achieve
What are the Benefits of the EVO ICL?
There are many benefits to choosing the EVO ICL! Besides achieving visual freedom, you can look forward to things like:
- A quick procedure that only takes about 20 to 30 minutes to complete
- Fast recovery so you can get back to the things you love faster
- Not having to worry about seeing or feeling the EVO ICL after it’s in place
- Fewer concerns about dry eyes
- Excellent night vision
- The option to have the EVO ICL removed at any time
Ready to get started?
Want to know if the EVO ICL is the vision correction procedure that will change your life for the better? There’s only one way to find out. Schedule a consultation at Schneider LASIK Centers, today!
EVO ICL Doctor
Samantha Schneider-Johnson, MD